Join the Association
Becoming a Financial Member
It is membership time again and we wanted to make everyone a little clearer on what they receive as a member of the Turner Syndrome Association of Australia.
Some benefits include;
1. Access to our Website
2. Access to our face book page
3. Assistance with any matter relating to TS and Access to our board members
4. Education and Medical updates (When Available)
5. Members Discounted pricing to all TS Events, Gatherings & Conferences
6. Access to TSAA Member only events
7. Youth Services Initiatives including Youth Camps
8. TS Ladies information Sessions
9. Regional Implementation Plan
We are working on a number of important initiatives at the moment including Medical Data Registry, Research Grants, Collaboration with other International TS Groups, Regional Implementation Plans and many more. Our members will see the direct results and derive the benefits once these initiatives are developed further.
So that everyone is clear, if you pay your membership by the due date being 31st December 2018 then you will receive all the above benefits and more. If you join after the due date then you will not receive discounted member rates to events like the Adelaide Conference in 2019.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Faimly Membership - $40 (Family includes Parents and children under 18 years of age)
Concession Membership - $25 (Pensioner / Student / Unemployed)
Single Membership - $35
Overseas Membership - $50
Donate *All donations over $2 are tax deductible